We understand the demands and challenges faced by professional firms and can assist with the preparation and implementation of an improvement plan
At Frost Group we provide a complete range of support and help for professional services firms including solicitors and accountants.
We can help your firm support your clients with insolvency and business advice, and also we can help you with any financial challenges within your own firm.
Working with Frost Group
We bring complementary expertise (we don’t do tax, audit, accounts preparation or other compliance work) to your firm and to your clients:
- We aim to work quickly and don’t waste time on unnecessary research, reports or bureaucracy. We can report verbally
- We have a wide range of contacts and a business network built up over many years which we use this to the advantage of our clients
- Fee structures are transparent - we aim to give value for money
When you work with us you will find that:
- We act for our clients. We do so with integrity and bring to bear considerable experience
- We don’t play politics and will give you our honest opinion
- We like to create relationships with clients based on mutual respect and trust
- Where we are not expert we will tell you. We will recommend someone who is, or work with another expert of your choice
To find out more
Call our profession services expert Richard Oirshot on 0845 260 0101. Our professional services support is based in Croydon where we advise and assist firms all over the South of England.