Bronze Service MVL Steps
We have consciously developed a competitively priced and easy to use Bronze Service MVL.
Aimed initially at contractors closing down their limited companies to move into employment, we have streamlined our product so it is now accessible to limited companies with up to four shareholders whose accountants have completed their company's cessation accounts and relevant HMRC filings.
Completion is straightforward - here are the steps of our Bronze Service MVL:-
- Sign our Letter of Engagement
- Complete our pre liquidation questionnaire (or ask your accountant to complete)
- Complete our due diligence checklist providing information in three main areas, compliance, HMRC filings and accounts
- Pay Frost Group's fee
- When advised by Frost Group make an appointment with a solicitor to swear the Declaration of Solvency
- When advised by Frost Group transfer money from the company bank account to shareholders in line with their shareholding as a shareholder's loan
- Close the company bank account and send us a closing statement
- Print all the appointment papers that Frost Group have emailed to you and work through our completion guide for putting the company into liquidation
- Sign Minutes of Board Meeting
- Sign Declaration of Solvency and have witnessed by a solicitor
- Sign Form ADO1 to change the company's registered office to that of Frost Group
- Sign Deed of Indemnity - have witnessed
- Sign consent to short notice
- Sign Notice of General Meeting
- Sign Attendance Register
- Sign Minutes of General Meeting
- Sign Resolutions for Registrar
- Sign Resolutions for Gazette
- Sign Certificate of Appointment
- Sign Deed of Assignment - have witnessed
- Sign CT600 nil return
- Scan and post the original documents back to Frost Group
Frost Group are now Liquidators of the company and will complete the following tasks:-
- The Liquidator will countersign the Deed of Assignment and assign the shareholder loans back to shareholders
- Filing with Companies House
- Filing with and gaining tax clearance from HMRC
- Refund to shareholders on VAT paid on our invoice and final accountant's invoice
- Provide shareholders with necessary documents for claiming entrepreneur's relief on personal tax return
- Send draft final account to shareholders
- File final account with Companies House
We aim to complete all Bronze Service MVL's from engagement to final filings with Companies House within a period of six months.
Most importantly though, using a distribution in specie you do not have to wait six months to have access to your company's money.
Correspondence is via both email and telephone - if you are interested in this service please either telephone our office on the following number - 0845 260 0101 or our landline number 020 8915 1012. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you.