Frost Group has a great deal of expertise in helping businesses find access to finance from a number of sources:
- Raising finance from banks and other sources
- Cashflow solutions and invoice financing
- Finding and working with investors
Raising finance from banks and other sources
David Salkeld, our lead business advisor, has over 30 years’ experience working as a commercial manager for Lloyds – he knows what the banks are looking for when they consider whether to lend.
David can help you put the systems and process in place which banks will be looking for, as well as work with you to develop your business plan before you present it to the bank.
We also have good relationships with the banks, as we are negotiating with them on a regular basis on behalf of our clients.
Cashflow solutions and invoice financing
If you are having cashflow problems, we can help you address these by first finding the underlying reasons and identifying solutions, which may include:
- Refinancing, re-banking and equity finance
- Invoice financing/invoice factoring
- Dispute resolution with debtors and creditors, including litigation support services
- Business protection to allow for restructuring
- Formal deferral of payments to creditors
Finding and working with investors
At Frost Group we have close contacts with many lenders and investors who help businesses when they need finance. You might need finance if you are setting up a new business, buying an existing business, expanding or consolidating and we can assist you in finding the best lender or investor for your particular circumstances.
Find out more
If refinancing is a route which is of interest to you for your business call us in confidence on 0845 260 0101.