Stephen is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants with a Masters Degree in Business Administration and Project Management Qualifications. He has a wealth of experience gained from over 25 years of financial reporting, project management and consultancy work across financial services, industry and commerce.
Following big 4 audit experience across a wide range of manufacturing and industrial clients in the North East Stephen moved to London and has worked across Financial services for a number of blue chip organisations - Asset Managers, Insurers and Banks.
Ability to work with client as a business partner in any number of circumstances and across functional areas, Stephen has particular expertise in a number of areas:-
- in the design, management and delivery of large complex programs including high profile corporate regulatory programs; organisational transformation and finance system implementation.
- in the design and operation of financial control, management reporting, governance and risk reporting systems to aid decision support at any level.
- working in global teams in a variety of roles
- preparation of business cases, including budgets & forecasting modelling
- Financial Services - Asset Management, General Insurance, Banking.
- Professional services - Consulting and Project Management
- Industry & Commerce - including vehicle manufacture, heavy industry, plastics, co-operative societies
- An expanding SME client base in Surrey
Stephen is based at our Croydon office